'Salon turnaround'

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RED STAR

Reaction score
I've just watched, via youtube, the pilot for a new T.V.series called Salon Turnaround.....
Liz Mckeon and Richard Faulkner are the ' Business Guru's' who will be helping salon owners 'turnaround' there loss-making businesses....
I really enjoyed it....:)
We all know who we are...those's of us not charging enough for our services, or taking too long, so as making that service unprofitable! :oops:
Seeing other owners making the same mistakes, in some way, makes me feel better.... :p
Having an expert point to the problem, and show you easy ways to solve it, I think can only help.:cool:
What are your thoughts......

I've just watched, via youtube, the pilot for a new T.V.series called Salon Turnaround.....
Liz Mckeon and Richard Faulkner are the ' Business Guru's' who will be helping salon owners 'turnaround' there loss-making businesses....
I really enjoyed it....:)
We all know who we are...those's of us not charging enough for our services, or taking too long, so as making that service unprofitable! :oops:
Seeing other owners making the same mistakes, in some way, makes me feel better.... :p
Having an expert point to the problem, and show you easy ways to solve it, I think can only help.:cool:
What are your thoughts......
just watched the trailer and it looks really good, when is this going to be coming out ?

Ooh I forgot about this show!! What channel is it on??

The best programme of this type I saw was by Irish broadcaster RTÉ and called 'Farmer in charge'.

Yes, a Cork farmer was sent to help an ailing hair salon and try to motivate the lazy male co-owner to get his act together.

It was actually very good. :p

Haircuts was that recent? Might get it on the player did it work?
I've had Liz in a salon I worked in in Dublin, she's amazing! I call her Ireland's answer to Tabitha Coffey

Love the series :) Even though I prefer to see more men's grooming (offers me tips for my barbershop), I still think it's great to pick up some advice!

Latest posts

Back