Small beauty room

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pinkbekah82

Reaction score
Hi there
Do any of you have a small Room, so small that you have to push your beauty couch against the wall?
If so how do you get around full body massage and waxing?
Thanks in advance. I've been offered a room in a really busy salon but not sure how I could make it work.

Not sure that you could make it work.
Waxing you could do by turning client around when needed but for massage you need a good 2 foot around all sides so you can walk round the bed.
You would also need space for at least a trolley and a chair.

Also, how would you and the client feel in such a small room? For me, it would be too claustrophobic [emoji853]

Not sure that you could make it work.
Waxing you could do by turning client around when needed but for massage you need a good 2 foot around all sides so you can walk round the bed.
You would also need space for at least a trolley and a chair.

Also, how would you and the client feel in such a small room? For me, it would be too claustrophobic [emoji853]

That's what I was thinking. I've never been in a room that is that small. Its such a shame though because the potential is amazing.

Thank you for your advice!

That's what I was thinking. I've never been in a room that is that small. Its such a shame though because the potential is amazing.

Thank you for your advice!

Sounds like the space would be ok for those just offering nails but not couch treatments.
Hope you find something more spacious soon

Latest posts

Back