Studio 58

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayz

Reaction score
hi,
for the people here that have done hair extension courses with studio 58. what courses have you done and would you recommend them?
ive heard great things about the online courses through studio58 my question is do they teach you how to blend the extensions. (obviously practice makes perfect) id hate to do the course and then find i don't have the 'skills' from the training and it look like ive just attached a lump of hair to someones head.

also i was looking at the nano ring course. how long would a set of extensions on avarage take to fit ?
is it hard to get insurance once qualifed with studio 58 ?

what other courses could i do to offer treatments along side hair extensions ? (was thinking spray tans, waxing and nails to be my next investments, anything else that you would recommend)

has anyone completed all 6 of the studio 58 courses and if so which are the ones that are requested the most ?

sorry about all the questions. thank you in advance for any replies x

I think the online courses are designed more in mind for people that already have extension experience.

I would probably look for a hands on course rather than online if it's your first course x

thank you , i have since found a salon local that does the training so have contacted them :)

I think the online courses are designed more in mind for people that already have extension experience.

I would probably look for a hands on course rather than online if it's your first course x

I will say the same, do a hands on course instead. There are so many little details that go into extensions and you will most likely want to ask questions etc to the lecture.

I will say the same, do a hands on course instead. There are so many little details that go into extensions and you will most likely want to ask questions etc to the lecture.

Agree with Emma x

Latest posts

Back