This Morning, ITV - Casting Call

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom_ThisMorning

Reaction score
Hi everyone at Salon Geek

I'm a researcher working on This Morning, ITV, and I'm responsible for casting recipients of some of the makeovers on our show.

Right now we're looking for people to nominate their mums for a MakeUNDER for Mother's Day. There's more info in the trail below, but we're looking for mums who go a bit over board on their look.

I was hoping that some of the professionals and non-industry members on this site might now people who'd love a surprise?!

Feel free to PM me or respond to the contact details below.

Thanks a lot!
Tom

Is your mum guilty of lashing on the lippy or wearing eight-inch heels at the school gates? If she wants a lesson in 'less is more', then we want to surprise her with a very special makeunder at the hands of Gok, Leo and Bryony

Send us as much information on your mum as possible - and PLEASE include some photographs to show why she deserves the makeunder. You and your mum need to be available to be brought to London on Thursday 12 March.
Email a PHOTO of your mum, her name, age and brief description.

Send YOUR PHONE NUMBER too, to [email protected] by Wednesday March 11 at midday. You must be 18 or over. T&Cs at itv.com/terms.

Please can I ask anyone who may be interested, to follow the instructions given or to send a PM the original poster directly.

Thank you.

PS: Should you and your mum be successful, then we'd like to know please! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back