Thoughts on retailing soak off pack?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailtechkaren

Reaction score
Hi Geeks :)

Ok so Ive been mulling this over and dont know if this is a bad idea.

For my acrylic clients I offer a removal service, most off them however do there own 'removal' usually by picking or biting or pulling off.

Obviously Id always recommend professional removal everytime, but I see alot of my clients nails damaged and they just dont seem to care.

Id thought of doing a small 'soak off pack' including a small bottle of acetone, a file, some cuticle oil etc, with instructions.

I thought it would be a MUCH better alternative than the pulling off:Scared::Scared: but had a few issues in my own head such as, is it even legal for me to sell acetone? Would it stop the ones that come for removal coming, what message does it send, well I mean is it like Im giving my blessing for home removal rather than professional?!

You get the picture!

Any thoughts?

Whats to stop them over soaking?whats to stop them over filing? You can buy acetone in £1 shop, not sure,if theubwant safe removal then they have to pay for your expertise

Sent from my HTC Desire 300 using SalonGeek mobile app

CND already offer this all ready for retail. So I can see there would be any issues selling your own version.

I've looked into this myself and I'm not sure doing this would be any cheaper for the client than the £5 I charge for just a profession removal.

I didnt know they had done an acrylic removal? Not sure i like that idea,i charge £15 for acrylic removal

Sent from my HTC Desire 300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back