• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Treatment Room to Rent for Training / Treatments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shellyba

Reaction score
Medium size treatment room to rent for training or treatments in clinic, in Chalfont St Peter, Gerrards Cross. Clinic has reception and waiting area.

Also space to rent for nails/ pedicures.

If interested in either, please PM me for more details.

Thank you
Shel

Medium size treatment room to rent for training or treatments in clinic, in Chalfont St Peter, Gerrards Cross. Clinic has reception and waiting area.

Also space to rent for nails/ pedicures.

If interested in either, please PM me for more details.

Thank you
Shel
Hi Shel,

I would like to know more details of your business. Which clinic is it? Where about in Chalfont?
I live in Chalfont and I'm looking to rent a room to provide face treatments. Not sure if would be suitable. Many thanks.
Sandra

Hi Shel,

I would like to know more details of your business. Which clinic is it? Where about in Chalfont?
I live in Chalfont and I'm looking to rent a room to provide face treatments. Not sure if would be suitable. Many thanks.
Sandra

Just to let you know this post was originally from 2011, Shell hasn't been on the site since 2014, I didn't want you waiting for a reply

Ooops, double post.

Latest posts

Back