Vibration plates - do they work/can they be harmful?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rempster

Reaction score
Hi,

We have inherited one of those "vibration plate" machines from a relative. It is one of the cheaper end of the market https://pro-sport-expert.com/best-vibration-machine-for-weight-loss/ , not the really expensive ones. We've yet to try it out but just wondering if anyone has any experience of using them for exercise / to tone up and if they do actually work. Also if they can cause any harm if overused?

Any general advice/comments would be very gratefully received as it's a big chunk of machinery and if it's not going to be much good we'd sooner not have it taking up much-needed space!

If on the other hand, it can tone flabby underarms and other flabby bits and bobs with minimal effort then I'd be all for keeping it!!

The "manual" shows all sorts of positions you can get into apparently to tone different parts of your body. I remain a bit skeptical...

Last edited:
I had one, made a great clothes hanger after about 3 weeks. My friend lost a load of weight using hers regularly, but has gained it back. Unless you are dedicated to using it I'd get rid.

Just made me dizzy and get a headache. Wouldn’t bother again

Latest posts

Back