Where to buy Gelish or stick with NSI Polish Pro?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jennyhinton

Hairdresser and Nail Technician
Reaction score
Hi geeks. Please help. Im going mobile soon as I am a qualified hair dresser level 3 and qualified nail tech 2 yrs ago. I want to do hair and acrylic nails but also want to offer clients gelish or something similar for clients that dont like artificial nails. I was going to offer polish pro as its the same as gelish isnt it? And just seems easier to buy as its stocked in sallys and ewd which are the nearest warehouses to me and il be buying through salon direct aswell but gelish seems very popular in my town and im worried people will be off put by the name pro polish and think its not as good as gelish. . So iv decided to look into stocking gelish can anyone tell me how much per bottle and where to buy or where is the cheapest place or whether u can comment on polish pro how I can big it up as the same as gelish?? X any help/ comment s are apreciated x.

Hi geeks. Please help. Im going mobile soon as I am a qualified hair dresser level 3 and qualified nail tech 2 yrs ago. I want to do hair and acrylic nails but also want to offer clients gelish or something similar for clients that dont like artificial nails. I was going to offer polish pro as its the same as gelish isnt it? And just seems easier to buy as its stocked in sallys and ewd which are the nearest warehouses to me and il be buying through salon direct aswell but gelish seems very popular in my town and im worried people will be off put by the name pro polish and think its not as good as gelish. . So iv decided to look into stocking gelish can anyone tell me how much per bottle and where to buy or where is the cheapest place or whether u can comment on polish pro how I can big it up as the same as gelish?? X any help/ comment s are apreciated x.

I can't comment on polish pro as I have never used it. Sally's also stocks Gelish and it cost £19.99 + vat. I personally use CND Shellac and it gets delivered to my house, which is what most of us do. No point going to Sally's, as more often than not, they don't have the items you require in stock

I'm a bit confused by your post, are you saying that Polish Pro is stocked in Sally's or are you referring to Gelish?
Polish Pro is not sold in any beauty stores anywhere, it is only sold through NSI or NSI approved distributors.

Hi Sorry for the late reply xx yes polish pro is stocked in EWD which is a warehouse near me but Sallys do not stock it.. Sallys do stock gelish so I could go with either really. I still cant make my mind up which one im going to use as iv not tried either one myself. I know Polish pro is a lot cheaper than Gelish but not sure if its as good? what does everyone think? xx

Back