Caster oil to promote eyebrow hair growth

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shezybabes

Reaction score
Has anyine heard of this and or do they use caster oil rubbed into eyebrows? Heard it somewhere an wondered if it is a common thing to do for any client who has overplucked their eyebrows.

never heard of castrol oil, but natural Rosemary Oil does in fact work, we use it and recommend it at the salon I work at. We all use it on our brows, hairline, and even add to our shampoo! Usually 3-4 weeks produce amazing results.

Yes, castor oil is known as the hair growth oil. Regular use of it should increase hair growth.

does anyone know where to get the best castor oil?

I just Googled 'how to encourage eyebrow growth' 5 minutes before coming on here and noticing this thread and castor oil came up a lot.

Funny that I should come on here and see this straight after my search :)

Can I ask how you apply rosemary oil (what dilution ect) please Canadian Blonde? I have a bottle in my fridge that I use for studying and would love to try your method.

Lindsey x

Yes! I use caster oil on my brows when I need them thicker for reshaping :)

Sent from my PC36100 using SalonGeek

Wow, thanks for the tip! I'm in desperate need of something like this so I'll give it a go. Do you get castor oil in the likes of Holland and Barret? x

Wow, thanks for the tip! I'm in desperate need of something like this so I'll give it a go. Do you get castor oil in the likes of Holland and Barret? x

Yes you can only get it in health shops I went in chemists and supermarkets before and they don't sell it

Really want to try this do you dillute the castor oil or apply neat?

Latest posts

Back