Brown Lashes...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evissa

Reaction score
Hey geeks :)

Does anybody use brown lashes for semi permanent eyelash extensions?

I have a client who is quite natural and she loves her lashes but doesnt want them to be as obvious. I use .15s on her but wondered if brown lashes would be better and less 'false' looking.

Does anyone who uses them have recommendations as to where I could order them from?

Thanks! :) xx

Hey geeks :)

Does anybody use brown lashes for semi permanent eyelash extensions?

I have a client who is quite natural and she loves her lashes but doesnt want them to be as obvious. I use .15s on her but wondered if brown lashes would be better and less 'false' looking.

Does anyone who uses them have recommendations as to where I could order them from?

Thanks! :) xx

I dont use them but can understand why your client would want them, you can buy them from Lashbase, Im sure there are other places but this is the first that springs to mind :) HTH xx

I dont do semi perm lashes but I do a lot of the party lashes and brown has become really popular. They still look dark enough that you don't need to wear mascara and for clients with fairer skin/hair they look more natural x

Hiya!

I use faux mink brown lashes from LashBase in a C curl, size 7mm with clear ultra platinum glue from Emporium Eyelashes to create a full set of uber-natural lashes for a client of mine who is nearly 80 years young.

thanks girls :)

at her appointment this week i just used one length of lashes in .15, rather than filling with multiple lengths to create thickness and she loved then! phew! its been total trial and error to get the look she wanted so glad weve got there in the end :)

ill keep the brown lashes in mind incase we need to try something else with her so thats fab to know where i can get them. also...id never even thought about needing a clear glue!!! good idea for brown lashes :)

xx

Hiya!

I use faux mink brown lashes from LashBase in a C curl, size 7mm with clear ultra platinum glue from Emporium Eyelashes to create a full set of uber-natural lashes for a client of mine who is nearly 80 years young.

Wow, that is fab that you have an 80 year old client that wants her lashes done. Brilliant - go girl!

Latest posts

Back