LA Fast Tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lorna_014

Reaction score
Hi geeks, I sprayed two clients yesterday morning with LA Fast tan as they were going out in the night. I have used this before and clients have left on for 3-4 hours and had a nicr medium tan. My clients yesterday both wanted light tans so i told them (as it says on the solution bottle) to wash off after 2 hours. However, when they did this all of the tan came off, i went to see one and it looked like she hadnt had a tan at all. So i had to respray them (luckily they were friends and understanding) has anyone else had this problem?

The fast part of the tan is that you can wash off the guide after a couple of hours instead of leaving it on over night like you do with normal solutions. The tan itself takes 24 hrs to develop.

I wouldn't want to see these girls tomorrow after a double tan when they only wanted to have light tans :eek:

I would say your going to have to get ready for the 'Oh my god I'm too dark' complaints as they would have had a lovely light tan 12 hours after first being sprayed, with the full colour & depth of the tan showing after 24 hours.

As said above and in other threads about fast tans (if you have a search you will find loads), the fast part is how quickly you can wash the solution off, NOT how quickly you get the full colour of the tan.

I wouldn't want to see these girls tomorrow after a double tan when they only wanted to have light tans :eek:

I would say your going to have to get ready for the 'Oh my god I'm too dark' complaints as they would have had a lovely light tan 12 hours after first being sprayed, with the full colour & depth of the tan showing after 24 hours.

As said above and in other threads about fast tans (if you have a search you will find loads), the fast part is how quickly you can wash the solution off, NOT how quickly you get the full colour of the tan.

aaahhh! that makes sense now i couldnt work out why i looked darker the morning after i had a fast tan! thought was just me going bit mad lol, :o

Well i spoke 2 one of the girls earlier and the tan has got a little darker but she is happy with it phew!! Thanks for clearing that up for me :)

Latest posts

Back