TS20 tanning machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jemjem33

Reaction score
Hi,
Anyone got this machine...I dont have a massive budget otherwise I would got for the 5008. I am only going to be doing a max of 3 tans an evening due to my full time job.
The TS20 sounds perfect for what I want just need a little reassurance before I go and purchase next week! Just want to hear off other geeks who have used this machine x

HI

The TS20 was designed by the same manufacture of the 5008 Maxi. The TS20 really is just a mini version of the machine. They both have the same gun but the unit itself is smaller.

You can do 1 spray per day or 20 per day and the consistency is the same.

I think the TS20 will be perfect for what you need it for.

Kind Regards

Trinitia

Hi,
Anyone got this machine...I dont have a massive budget otherwise I would got for the 5008. I am only going to be doing a max of 3 tans an evening due to my full time job.
The TS20 sounds perfect for what I want just need a little reassurance before I go and purchase next week! Just want to hear off other geeks who have used this machine x

I use my ts20 for 2-3 people a night once or twice a week. I have no problem with it at all x

Hi there,

I don't know how much is your budget or what solution you are going for but have at look at www.latanning.co.uk .They have 3 lovely special offer, one of them has the 5008.

I got few sample from them and they are very good.

Thanks for the replies, yes I have seen the La one. Great offer but the TS20 one is a good price and VAT free next week so going to get a few samples of solutions and test which one I like the most when I have completed my training :). What I wanted to hear that its suitable for what I will be using it for ooh excited now x

ok that 's good.

Trinitia can you please tell me whether TS20 is good for parties? how many people can it handle one after the other?

thank you

I have the ts20 & have sprayed 4 people in one session, one person after the other & my machine was fine. It's a good little machine x

I have the TS20 and love it for my mobile work, I was told you can spray up to 10 people in a row.

Brill this is what I wanted to hear! I am getting it as part of a package including my tent and few start up bits. Just need to find somewhere for the training, then will get testing some samples of what spray I like the best.x

Yeah, the official Earlex line on it is for up to 10 people in a row.

Catherine S I have tried to reply to your inbox but it wot let me says your inbox is full x

Whts the difference between TS20 and Maximist 'Lite'??

Latest posts

Back