Increase your range of services

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicola1982

Reaction score
I am looking for a salon interested in widening their services to include hypnotherapy and life coaching.

I am looking to train as an Accredited Life Coach and Hypnotherapist and wondered if you would be interested in renting one of your treatment rooms out to me on a Saturday or Sunday or one or two evenings a week? You would be able to add Life Coach sessions to your list of services to your clients and eventually Hypnotherapy for issues such as stress, weight loss, stop smoking, work/life balance, relaxation techniques etc. You could include these sessions with your package offers such as a Relaxation Package of massage, pedicure and life coach session or Pregnancy Packages where you include Hypnotherapy Preparation for Labour and Child Birth.

Could you let me know if this appeals to you and how much you would rent out one treatment room for? I think I would need a small desk, chair and a client chair with foot rest.

I must stress that at the moment I am in the early stages and would not be qualified until late Summer/early Autumn so wouldn't need a treatment room until then.

I am looking for somewhere in Lancashire, preferably Blackburn, Accrington, Clitheroe, Chorley or Preston but will travel.

Latest posts

Back