Bec & Call Beauty

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlamourEyes11

Reaction score
Hey all

Just looking for some honest opinions (I know I'll definitely get that on here! Lol)
2 FAB Geeks on here, between them, came up with the name
'Bec & Call Beauty'
for my mobile beauty business. I like it :) what do you all think?

Personally, I love it.

Thanks for your reply hun. It was a choice between
Beauty at Your Bec & Call
Or
Bec & Call Beauty
I am leaning more towards the latter just due to the length of the name.

P.S. for those of you that don't know or haven't guessed, my name's Rebecca, often referred to as Bec or Becca! Lol x

Yay Bec & Call Beauty!! :D

Yes thanks so much Jacquelineanna :)

Bec & Call Beauty sounds great! Catchy, easy to remember and unique! Nice play on words with your name too!

Totally agree. Brill name for your business. Go for it:) xx

Genius!!! Fab name :)

Ok... contradicting view here then... I think it sounds like something that might attract the wrong attention... I think you'll find a lot of men will be asking you for services you may not want to be offering... sorry.:o

Sorry I don't like it I think they might just think you are at their beck and call sorry xxx

whilst I agree it is really catchy and a great idea I too immediately thought clients may think you are at their beck and call at all times x

The only thing concerning me about it was the attracting the wrong attention :/

Bec and call girl! That was what my husband thought when he heard it. Sorry x

That's fine! That's why I'm on here asking for opinions as this is what had come to my mind :/ maaaaaaaan I can't think of any names!!! Lol x

Beauty by Becc & Call ?
As in beauty by yourself and give me a call.

I think it's great and didnt think of any lewd connotations. Plus you'll have your opening hours made very clear to them so they won't think you 're at their beck and call at all hours, I'm sure most people will appreciate the play on words xx

I didn't think of it like that lol there are some dirty minds lol xxxx

I like the name, but I too think clients will think you'll be at their beck and call. If you go with it, I'd be really clear about what times you work and don't reply to random texts at 11 at night!!! Always make me laugh when a client gets shirty with me because i didn't reply to them late the same night!! Smh

How about Becc's Beauty or Becca's Beauty simple but affective:) x

How about
Captivating Beauty ????

Latest posts

Back