Bec & Call Beauty

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ideas:
Captivating Beauty
Beautify U
Beautified by Bec
Because your Beautiful

I think there is nothing wrong with Bec & Call Beauty. I dont think it would be taken the wrong way with a good website etc. I also think your name included in business name is not essential.

Other names...
Bliss Bomb Beauty
Glimmer & Glow Beauty
Prettied up by Bec
Glitz Beauty
Becs beauty magic
Ten out of Ten Beauty

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I quite like Bec & Call Beauty. It 's a catchy name, easy to remember and easy to say. I wouldn't have said it brought to mind any different ideas other than a beauty therapy service.

i think it may attract wrong attention too hun! sorry........i know its hard to think of name but you have got to live with it once you do so may as well get it right!!

how about: Beautiful
By Becca

I thought "bec & call girl" too sorry or your at clients bec & call so make you hrs clear at the start maybe. It's a shame because it is catchy xx

Bec and call beauty

I don't think people who want to use your service would mistake it for anything other than what it suggests it is - a beauty service.

As for the other kind of interest being suggested due to the name .. most people in our business have experienced that kind of caller regardless of the business name.

Its a great name and you seem to be on the point of being talked out of it. That would be a shame.

Jacqui xx

I like it, it's catchy an has a ring to it! I think as said with a good website an your opening times stated clearly it would be perfect :)
I dont know what a 'beck an call girl' is, though I can guess, but hadn't heard it before this?

Xxx

Personally I think bec & call conjures images of a beg and call scenario - I appreciate a good website might put some off but what about those too thick to read that far? Personally I would rather have a different name if it meant less of those enquiries wasting my time :)
The fact is it brought the same idea to plenty of people's mind so chances are that it will to that kind of clientele too... Jmho but I just don't think a lot of those guys are as smart as you give them credit for ;)

Love the name!!! X

I think it's a fab name. Catchy :) x

I love it very catchy, some of the previous comments never crossed my mind :rolleyes:, If you like it i think you should run with it!!!!
:cool: very cool play on words and as far as clients 'thinking' that you will be at their beck & call..... I'd be saying 'terribly sorry im fully booked at that time' you work the hours you want to work (of course having some flexibility in there as you get going but not at the cost of your own sanity!) :wink2:

Ok choices....

Bec & Call Beauty

Or

AdoraBelle

Or

AdoraBelle Mobile Beauty

Bec and Call Beauty is ace X

I think you should go for whatever you like best. People might think other thing but it should still be whatever you like best xxx

Everyone is different and we are not all going to agree on a name.

Personally I am not so keen on Bec and Call but I am not of play on word names like Curl Up and Dye or A Cut Above either - just my opinion.

I do like Adorabelle although having 2 names I have to spell (Rachael Rule!) you may need to get used to spelling that!

It's the same as being pregnant, if you share your potential names people go "hmmmm, not sure" if they don't like it but if you just present the baby with that name they would never say anything! My friend loved the name Darcey but had such a negative reaction from a few people she didn't call her daughter that and regrets it now!

Follow your heart and choose what you like and make it your own!
xxxx

I do agree that everyone's different. I'm not a fan of just putting my name in front of the word 'beauty'! I just think personally, it would seem as if I put no thought in to it what so ever as that's what a lot of people do, especially mobile !

I know everyone will have their own opinions, but that's what I was looking for! Sometimes you need others input! Some people think of things you may not!!!

Total change.... I'm going for:

Bec-ause You're Beautiful

Much better if you ask me! :)

whilst I agree it is really catchy and a great idea I too immediately thought clients may think you are at their beck and call at all times x

My clients seem to think I am at their beck and call most of the time anyway, despite me listing my opening times, i get calls all times of the day. But I do think the name is great. It catchy and different and I didn't think of any lewd conotations. :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back