Tantruth

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jo_Barrett

Reaction score
This might sound really stupid but got ask.
I brought the Tantruth self tanning gift set as I really can't spray tan myself, and fed up waiting for my daughter to be at home long enough to explain what to do using my machine. As the weather is lovely here I thought I'd just apply to the seen areas as I got out the cropped trousers n skirts. Anyway I almost died when it came out an emerald green colour. I use the Tantruth solution on my clients which obviously isn't this colour. I really don't know if bravenous to apply it now.

Anyone else come across anything like this with self tanning

I haven't come across that, was it an ok colour when you washed the guide colour off? That is really odd, did you have any body lotions on/deodrants as this can affect the colour? Normally if clients leave deodrants on they get green underarms but is always ok when they wash it off? xx

The Tantruth solution is a great colour, which is what use on clients. The self tan I was put off applying to myself, as I didn't fancy turning green, LOL. It is green in the bottle so had second thoughts about turning myself green

Tan can go green I believe when the air has got too it , and it goes off, this maybe your problem? X

I have found tantruth the worst solution I have ever user, its 2 for 1 sometimes, I think that says is all.

I don't like any of their products, but I understand if people do, get some samples and try some other stuff, you will switch I feel.

x

Latest posts

Back