Eyelash Extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlytaylor1986

Reaction score
Not sure if I've posted in the right place, but do you get a lot of business for them? I have done a course before on them, and to be honest, didn't find it very useful. After the training (as I am thinking of doing the training again elsewhere) how many sets would you have to do would you say to get your timings up?

Thanks for your help :) xx

Someone has told me that you need to do 10 sets before charging full price. I would say you have to see how you are doing for yourself! I don't have a lot of business just yet but I only trained in January, done about 15 sets so far and they still make me sweat as I want them perfect :)

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

Not sure if I've posted in the right place, but do you get a lot of business for them? I have done a course before on them, and to be honest, didn't find it very useful. After the training (as I am thinking of doing the training again elsewhere) how many sets would you have to do would you say to get your timings up?

Thanks for your help :) xx

Same situation as you, i did a course last year.. 'CRAP'

I'm going to do a conversion course later this year. Once your already qualified most companies offer a conversion course which is cheaper than training again as a complete newbie if you see what I mean.

Lash extensions are popular. Have a go on the search bar on salon geek. Type in lashes & so much info is readily available for you to read x

I did fifty odd sets before charging xxx

i did my case studies first and submitted them, then ran a special offer for two months before charging full price. that gained me clients who i still have and gave me experience and got my timings down :) ive got to say i was confident and really enjoyed lashing from the start and seemed to pick it up quickly thankfully! hope this helps a bit.xx

I mainly do lashes and do very well from it. But I decided at the start that lashes were going to be "My Thing"

I think it's something that takes lots of regular practice. I was probably lashing for about 4 months before I started to feel comfortable.

However, I am still never 100% happy with my sets and still always find faults with my lash sets.

I mainly do lashes and do very well from it. But I decided at the start that lashes were going to be "My Thing"

I think it's something that takes lots of regular practice. I was probably lashing for about 4 months before I started to feel comfortable.

However, I am still never 100% happy with my sets and still always find faults with my lash sets.

elliebee your lashes REALLY are beautiful! I'm not surprised that you do really well from it xx

Proper princess do you mind me sending you a pm for a bit of advice about lashing, Thank you x x

Anytime.

Also I'd say I learn something new or find a different way or try something on each set still x and I'm never 100% happy x

Latest posts

Back