Advice on scarring

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timeless Tanning

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I wonder if you can give me some advice please. I have for last the 6 months or so been getting lots of acne at the top of my back and have been stupid enough to pick at it which has resulted in scarring and it now looks really unsightly.

I've got a really important wedding to go to in May and would love to wear my hair up but feel really conscious of the mess I've made on my back.

Can anyone recommend anything that may help with the scarring and put a stop to the problem, apart from picking it of course!

x

Oh poor love :( try Bio Oil! From experience I've found it works beautifully in reducing scars including redness etc. Hth x

Yes Bio oil helped me loads when I got stretch marks while being pregnant. Would defo recommend it. X

Yes defo try Bio oil, but also invest in a good exfoliator and stay out of the sun. xx

Hi Ladies

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my thread, I really appreciate it.

Right, I'm off to get some bio oil to try and some kind of loofah with a long handle on it so I don't have to keep asking my hubby to exfoliate my back for me!

I'm hoping a spray tan may also help to hide some of it nearer the time.

x

Latest posts

Back