Extractor fan when spray tanning?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauraluuu

Reaction score
Hi All,

Is this something that you use or not?X

No as I've heard they're expensive, but I also heard that if you tan a lot in one room (I use my kitchen) if can start to stain everything. Good job my walls are taupe and my wallpaper is dark brown anyway, haha!

Extractor fans are designed to sit in the back of the spray tan cubicle, usually used by quite busy therapists. There are different designs for salon therapists and mobile therapists. If you would like some more information on them please contact us.

I use an extractor. I wouldn't say I'm busy usually only 2-3 in an evening. I use it because i want to cover myself if a client says there is too much overspray in a room. This hasn't happened but i feel better knowing I'm doing as much as i can to eliminate the chance of complaints.

Hope you don't mind me asking a question on your thread but there are already a few going about extractor fans. I am due to start mobile. I have my advertising sorted which includes partys. Any fellow geek do parties without an extractor? Don't really want to take money out of the family holiday fund money as don't even know how popular they will be. :(. Should I wait see if I get any bookings then buy one ASAP x

Latest posts

Back