Reaction to eyelash glue??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickyj

Reaction score
hi wondering if anybody can help me iv been doing eyelash extentions for a year now one of my ladies has been having them for about 2 -3 months maybe longer and her eyes became a lil swallon and sore i havent changed anything (glue or products) she had a rest and waited for them to clear up as i wouldnt do them whilst sore and had another fullset on were we wasnt sure if she had a reaction to the glue so day or 2 after i applied lashes she said her eyes were sore again could she had reacted to the glue? after 2-3 months they had been fine i have now ordered some sensitive glue for her, not sure wether to carry on doing them as she loves them or advise her not to have them on iv never experianced this in the whole year iv been doing them as a fulltime job :rolleyes:

hi wondering if anybody can help me iv been doing eyelash extentions for a year now one of my ladies has been having them for about 2 -3 months maybe longer and her eyes became a lil swallon and sore i havent changed anything (glue or products) she had a rest and waited for them to clear up as i wouldnt do them whilst sore and had another fullset on were we wasnt sure if she had a reaction to the glue so day or 2 after i applied lashes she said her eyes were sore again could she had reacted to the glue? after 2-3 months they had been fine i have now ordered some sensitive glue for her, not sure wether to carry on doing them as she loves them or advise her not to have them on iv never experianced this in the whole year iv been doing them as a fulltime job :rolleyes:

Sounds like your client has developed a reaction over time. It can happen.

Once her body had developed this, she will probably react from now on (even after a lenghty break) as the body "remembers" allergies

You can try sensitive glue but I have yet to find one that sensitive clients do not react to.

Sorry I've not got a more encouraging answer :sad:

Latest posts

Back