Thoughts on Youngblood make-up....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zooks

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

I am looking for a make up range to invest in and came across one I hadnt heard of before. I like the samples and the packaging looks good but I was hoping I could find a user to ask some advice on how you find them?

Amy advice would be really appreciated :)

One word AMAZING!! Literally sells it self!! We got it few weeks ago, and put a special offer for mini makeover 5 pound! And put it on every client after a facial or peel, and I kid you not, is say 95 % buy! I am still amazed with the coverage it gets!! The only downside- customer service is not there strong point !!

One word AMAZING!! Literally sells it self!! We got it few weeks ago, and put a special offer for mini makeover 5 pound! And put it on every client after a facial or peel, and I kid you not, is say 95 % buy! I am still amazed with the coverage it gets!! The only downside- customer service is not there strong point !!

Hi
How does it compare to Bare Escentuals. I like it on good skins but not so impressed when covering redness and can cake if re applied!
Would it be suitable ad an alternative for bridal? Do you think it would photograph ok?
Sorry for questionsbut I'm curious about this brand too and retail looks good x

Hi
How does it compare to Bare Escentuals. I like it on good skins but not so impressed when covering redness and can cake if re applied!
Would it be suitable ad an alternative for bridal? Do you think it would photograph ok?
Sorry for questionsbut I'm curious about this brand too and retail looks good x

Far better imo! Ideal for bridal/ photos, the coverage is fantastic, without being heavy and caked on! It feels fantastic on, all my customers can't believe how well it covers. And it LASTS!! The mascara is pants tho, almost like an afterthought, but the foundations and every thing else is great! I would highly recommend Youngblood to anyone! One of the best quaity of make up I've used. Also the RRP is not too expensive, your taking 30 ish for a foundation so clients are really pleased!

My good I love it lol!!

Ah this is fab, have been trying their samples of mineral powder but thats all Ive got to go on.

Although its been around for 15 years it seems to be quite a new name?

Latest posts

Back