Skin products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

em79

Reaction score
Hi geeks I really need done help please. I'm looking to get new facial products for my skin that's a little oily and I have noticeable open pores on my cheeks plus I would like an ageing affect. I keep looking on the Internet but it's driving me mad now I need cleanser toner etc please please all advice I need please.
I currently use clinque and before that elemis

Hi geeks I really need done help please. I'm looking to get new facial products for my skin that's a little oily and I have noticeable open pores on my cheeks plus I would like an ageing affect. I keep looking on the Internet but it's driving me mad now I need cleanser toner etc please please all advice I need please.
I currently use clinque and before that elemis

Hiya!

Have you tried Decleor?
For an oily/combi skin type I would recommend cleansing gel and mattifying lotion (toner) to help with balancing. The toner has an anti shine action for up to ten hours.

For your open pores I would suggest clay and herb mask as this will refine the pores and will brighten the skin.

Looking at your profile picture I wouldn't say you would need Anti ageing!!!!! But you could start on expression de l'age moisturiser which targets expression lines -contains hibiscus which acts like a natural Botox and the Appleseed in there promotes collagens 1&2 in the skin.

For maximum benefit use aromessence iris underneath moisturiser. This is essential oils that works In the dermis along side blood and lymph. I like to say it treats the skin of the future!

Hope this helps! Sorry for the huge essay! And if you know about Decleor sorry again for the huge essay!!! XXX

Thank you so much for all the useful info I'm going to look into these products today and maybe order some x

No problem at all :)
Let me know how you get on & if you you need any more info.xxx

Latest posts

Back