Facebook tanning status

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lizaberryman

Reaction score
Hi girls need some ideas for some catchy facebook statuses for my tanning page, I'm bored of writing book your £15 tan lol x x

Will spend the day thinking!! - but wanted to say this is great thread liza that hopefully we can all use! Xx:D

Agree mine are so boring! Even as I'm writing them I think, who the hell is gonna book a tan from this!! I have written a couple of short 'poems' in the past, I'll have a look at my status' and see if I can find them x

The sun is shining
More skin is on show
Feeling a bit pale?
Get a spray tan glow!

That was in the week where it was quite warm recently.

The last week I have been putting up tanning tips for example:

*TANNING TIP: Be sure to exfoliate thoroughly before your spray tan to ensure the tan is applied to fresh, even skin*

*TANNING TIP: To help your tan last longer and to ensure an even fade-off, moisturise at least once a day after washing off the guide colour*

I thought these may interest people more rather than them seeing another status from me saying "Book your spray tan ready to be beautifully bronzed for the weekend" which after a few of these they probably just ignore!

I always struggle for status updates. i like to do at leas 1 a day - but I rn out of ideas! I offer all services at my salon but im rubbish with ideas. i started with a tip of the day, which i wanted to continue but i spedn ages trawling the web for tips. I might start it up again. A tip ofthe day plus a promotional status.

Tip of the day love this idea! Xx
Just thought that might be a bit too ambitious for me - may do tip of the week lol?, xx

Last edited:
Hi Geeks

I made my FB page yesterday and I don't know what to write how can I find people to send my page too... Help!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Loving & using the tanning tip status idea! Thanks for sharing x

great thread! I was just thinkin i never write anything interesting on my facebook updates just advertising services. Any more ideas anyone? xx

If you go onto the elf cosmetics web site, they Have a page of beauty secrets, some of these will be great to share from time to time! X

Want to look all bronzed & glamourous for the weekend??! -
spray tan £15, mobile in the comfort of your own home.

Ooh good tip princess layla il check that out later. Good statuses so far girls! Keep em coming hehe x I only tan from home (I have my own tanning room) and I only do it in the evenings, I'd love to do it full time but think I'd need to learn a few more things before I go at it alone!, x

Loving & using the tanning tip status idea! Thanks for sharing x

That's ok, just gotta think of some good original ones once I've run out of the obvious do's and dont's!!!!

I'm loving the beauty tips on elf website! X

Latest posts

Back