Semi permanent lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barbie81

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking into doing semi permanent eyelashes but unsure of who is the best company for training and products.

I have been in contact with a few of my local colleges and they are all using marvel lash.

What do people think if this product, is it any good? I knew that Capital Hair and Beauty also do training for this product.

Any help would be welcomed :biggrin:

There is lots of threads on this that can help. I did mine with abx brilliant training

Stay well clear of marvel lash....... x

Stay well clear of marvel lash....... x

I second that... That's who I trained with.... Training ok... Glue... RUBBISH!!!!!! Made me so disheartened that I don't do it now :( maybe I should give it another go with a different glue

M

Thank you for the advice, i will have a look at other companies. Just need to find a training school in Glasgow :|

I trained with Kelly at flirties semi perm lash extensions and I can not recommend her and the product enough great great great

I trained with Lash Perfect, can't rate them enough, the products are great. Completed my fifth set of extensions tonight - the best so far...so chuffed!!

Good luck with whoever you decide to train with, do your research, it took me over a year to decide who to go with.:wink2:

Latest posts

Back