Spray Tan- He Shi and Vani T

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubblegumsugar

Reaction score
I'm trying out more testers of spraytan solution as I was using Sienna and felt it looked too orange and was very sticky.So have have been sent a He Shi sample (dark) which was free so I was very pleased as normally I've had to pay with other companies! And also got sent Vani T 's three different types of solution (for free also :) ) so tonight I have sprayed my mum and she found it dried really quick, looks very dark but it was the dark solution so to be expected!!;) but not orange at all, can't wait to see how it turns out tomorrow!
Tried to spraytan myself with Vani T volocity I think it's called, ( the one which you wash off in 1-3 hrs) but couldn't do it as I was too close! So told my h2b if he could spraytan me! He's not done it before! And I was amazed at how good he was at it! He did it really even and seemed to know what he was doing and though it was easy, I think he's in the wrong job!!
So far the tan dried almost instantly and isn't too dark and looks really even obviously I'm guessing this is only the colour guide, I'm going to leave it for the 3 hours before I shower, has anyone used this before and have any tips? Does it develop 6 or so hours after? I'll try and put some photos on not put photos on before so hope I do it right!;) anyone else tried these two brands? Any others you'd recommend? And do you have before/after photos? :) ok so if I've done it right... The first photo is of me before PALE! Second is after my tan and so is third obviously this is before I have washed off guide colour so shall upload another pic after!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334949900.948708.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334949900.948708.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 320
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334949940.815440.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334949940.815440.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 1,328
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334949971.437002.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334949971.437002.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 424
Ps just reread and sprayed my mum in He Shi.
The Photos of me are me using velocity Vani T solution

Your hubby to be needs a pat on the back!! lol looks fab. x

I can't comment on he shi, but I use vani-t liquid sun 8 & 12% and absolutely love it! It's guide colour is lighter than others and you only need to mist. Its so natural mupy clients love it and alo I think it has unique selling points! It's more expensive than others but worth it, you also get more tans per litre., xx

I've used the velocity sample, it's a nice shade when left or 3 hrs, and I found it slight toy darker the next day! Do you have liquid sun also?x

Yes he does deserve a pat on the back!! I'm so pleased as now I have someone to do my tan when I need one!

Yes they gave me Liquid Sun 8% and Fusion and Volosity.

Yes that's the only thing, it's so expensive but if it gives the best tan I think that's the most important thing! Just going to try lots of brands out to decide.

When you wash off the volocity can you use body wash? Or is it just water? And does all the guide come off or do you still have colour? x

Sorry I mean, 'Velocity'. I had a mental spelling block!;)

Yes he does deserve a pat on the back!! I'm so pleased as now I have someone to do my tan when I need one!

Yes they gave me Liquid Sun 8% and Fusion and Volosity.

Yes that's the only thing, it's so expensive but if it gives the best tan I think that's the most important thing! Just going to try lots of brands out to decide.

When you wash off the volocity can you use body wash? Or is it just water? And does all the guide come off or do you still have colour? x
Your on the button there, it's not just price but quality!! I always tell clients (and myself) have a light shower but you till need to wash! I use Body wash avoid dove though and anything to oily! the guide will come off and you will have some colour! Let us know what you think tomorrow and what you think of the liquid sun! X

Thanks Hun, it's nearly time for me to shower it off so I will update you tomorrow! Really hope it comes out ok!! :)

Just realized I haven't updated how the tan went, when I get time I'll put photos on and write what I though about it, as I have a busy weekend! But I will say I thought it was very good!

we've moved over to vani-t recently - love love love their products but their customer services really needs some attention its very frustrating!!!

its a shame it really lets them down and we nearly didnt go with them and may well move to another brand because of this if we find another that we like

kx

we've moved over to vani-t recently - love love love their products but their customer services really needs some attention its very frustrating!!!

its a shame it really lets them down and we nearly didnt go with them and may well move to another brand because of this if we find another that we like

kx
Oh what a shame I've never had any problems with the company, I'm always on the phone for far too long chatting about random stuff! Who do you deal with - pm me. :D

Well this is what I thought of vani t velocity;
The guide colour was great, felt dry really quickly!
Left on for the whole 3 hours
Showered, obviously a lot of the guide came off!
Was great going to bed not feeling sticky! A huge plus!
In the morning I didn't think I had much colour, my fiancé thought I just had a nice glow and as the day went on I thought actually it was nice, very natural the only thing is I thought it was light which I'd of expected with leaving it for 1hr but with leaving it for 3hrs thought I'd be darker.any ideas why this was?
But as I'm fair I was very pleased with the tan
No patchiness at all when fading off
Applied on the Friday was starting to go on the weds and pretty much gone by the thurs so was at least 5 days tan
I do shower pretty much every day and moisturized every day too.
Need to try the other vani t tans I have samples of and also got sent the fakebake samples to try. Though not their version of their rapid tan which I quite like the idea of!

Oh and this is the colour it came out

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335962970.457967.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335962970.457967.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 350
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335962986.343560.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335962986.343560.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 626

Latest posts

Back