Sienna X at Capital

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoe_293

Reaction score
Hi guys

Just wondering what everyone's views were on the fact that capital are now stocking sienna x??

I'm in two minds as I did my training with sienna as they were quite exclusive and had a good reputation, now they offer the products at capital I'm wondering if anyone can now buy the products??

Hi guys

Just wondering what everyone's views were on the fact that capital are now stocking sienna x??

I'm in two minds as I did my training with sienna as they were quite exclusive and had a good reputation, now they offer the products at capital I'm wondering if anyone can now buy the products??

I have to say I nearly posted this same question yesterday. I don't like that it will be available at Capital, it has lost its 'exclusive-ness' in my eyes.
Rhiannon x

Been sold at my local wholesalers for a while now , annoying but handy if i need it urgently ! X

I have to say I agree that means a hairdresser or a student that fancies a go can buy. I loved the retail products but now most people can go and pick them up themselves x

I don't do tan but I agree with all of u was shocked when I went there the other day x

Hmmm I wonder if they thought this through, I think it's going to put a lot of people off!
Rhiannon x

I agree only recently trained with them 3 weeks ago :suprised: and trainer said defo no plans to introduce products into stores :D she was having a secret laugh or genuine did not know... Are they selling solution or just the at home checked online and said out of stock got the leaflet yesterday noooooooo very happy :sad:

I'm really not happy about this, when I did my training they said that sienna x could only be bought from themselves but there is so many companies selling the solutions :(

I buy Sienna X solution from them directly - is this the cheapest way to do it or not? Where is cheaper? Links would be FAB! Thanks

I buy Sienna X solution from them directly - is this the cheapest way to do it or not? Where is cheaper? Links would be FAB! Thanks

I think beauty express is cheapest? Might be wrong though x

Oooh thank you.

Yep beauty express a few quid cheaper without the hefty delivery Sienna charge you, though if u buy more than 3 you get discount or more than 5 higher discount again from Sienna if only I was that busy lol!

yep i went into my local capital and saw siennax there. i am quite cheesed off if im honest!

It's been sold at Ellisons for around 2 years that I'm aware of and Aston & Fincher for almost a year x

If people want it then they would buy it from eBay anyway like they do everything else (fake shellac,gelish, fake bake etc)
I don't understand what the problem is? As nowadays nothing is 'exclusive'
Capitals is trade only, so it's not like randoms off the street can buy it.

If people want it then they would buy it from eBay anyway like they do everything else (fake shellac,gelish, fake bake etc)
I don't understand what the problem is? As nowadays nothing is 'exclusive'
Capitals is trade only, so it's not like randoms off the street can buy it.

Capital is not trade only online, all you have to do is register like most companies,no proof of certs is asked for so anyone can buy it.

Latest posts

Back