Slimline spray tent?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaLaLayla

Reaction score
I am trying to find a slimline tent rather than the big bulbous ones you get. Does anybody know where I can find one? Thanks!

Marking this cause I'd love to know if you get a slimmer one! X

i too would love a slimmer one. let us know if you find one hun xx

Sent from my GT-S5570 using SalonGeek

Can I ask why you're looking for a slimmer I one? Have you thought about what if you get a 'larger' client how you may struggle? :)

I was thinking along the same lines... I have a normal tent and honestly I don't think a smaller one would work - even with normal size clients... too much chance of them touching the sides of the tent whilst still wet :)

I was thinking along the same lines... I have a normal tent and honestly I don't think a smaller one would work - even with normal size clients... too much chance of them touching the sides of the tent whilst still wet :)

I completely agree. The tiny amount that you would be able to slim it down by-wouldn't make it worthwhile.
x

Hi, sorry I have to admit I agree the smaller the tent the more problems you are likely to encounter. You need space for your clients to move into the correct positions.. Also the larger clients as previously mentioned and finally, the tent also reduces the amount of overspray! X

Latest posts

Back