Waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Choochy Face

Reaction score
Worried about my timing keeping clients how long should full leg wax brow and underarm take I know it's not about rushing but just worried x

Worried about my timing keeping clients how long should full leg wax brow and underarm take I know it's not about rushing but just worried x

Everyone will be different.

For me, 45 minutes for a full leg wax, 5 minutes for under arms, 15 minutes for brows.

Everyone will be different.

For me, 45 minutes for a full leg wax, 5 minutes for under arms, 15 minutes for brows.

That's about my timings also! X HTH

I am newly qualified and I take roughly 45 to 50 mins for full leg, 5 mins for eyebrows and 5- 10 mins for underarm. It really does depend on the hairgrowth though. I had an incredibly hairy lady with hairs in all directions for a full leg last week and ended up taking just over an hour :eek:

i am newly qualified and it is taking about an hour for full leg but all my clients have been very chatty so far!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

For me it would take 30 mins for a full leg was, 5-10 mins for an underarm and 5-15 mins for an eyebrow.
You take as long as you need and your timings will quicken up.
Clients want the job done properly so it's better to spend an extra 15 mins or whatever and make sure you have done a good job.
Don't stress about timings :)

Agree with the above comments. Don't worry about timing, just make sure you give yourself enough time so you avoid rushing the client.

Waxing takes time & confidence to build up speed & even now I can sometimes take that bit longer for a hairer or larger client xx

for everyone saying don't worry about timings is this something that is generally not bothered about by salon owners? As at college we had it drilled into us that it had to be done in commercially acceptable times if not faster to be able to be employed in industry so all of us really concentrated on getting our timings down.

Alot of salons have set times in which treatments should be finished in. You have to remember about cost! If you change £20-£25 for full leg and can do 2 in 1 hr then that's £40-50 an hour!! Compared to £7 you pay your therapist! And working for yourself your making £40 an hour! I do full leg in 30 min but block out 15 for underarm and 15 for eyebrows.take your time with eyebrows, they are the 1st thing people look at so don't rush and make then wonky or take chunks out. I do brush through ppls eyebrows with a disposable mascara brush, extra touch, but it gets the shape and makes them feel your actually good at what you do (as my book is in 15min slots) I do however use abc (Australian body care) wax which is in tubes like phd and disposable heads so it is sooooo much quicker because you don't gave to keep returning to your pot, it's also alot more hygienic and 90%of my new clients notice that! I think as new therapist it will take you longer, it's all about practice! But I have been to some SHOCKING places to try them out! It's as if the therapist is scared! It's going to hurt your pulling out hair .

Latest posts

Back