Tanning booth

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Popart

Reaction score
Hey geeks!

Im revamping my salon and was looking in to the tanning booths? Do you think this would be better than me spraying people? Has anyone had it done by this machine or anyone have one that could give me some feedback?

Thank you xx

They're quite pricey, aren't they? To buy as well as to maintain and buy solution for. I would always say that the personal touch is better and gives you total control over the quality of the tan (as soon as you put control into the hands of your client, there's greater potential for things to go wrong... there's a reason why you're a beauty professional and they're not!). Plus people tend to become loyal to companies because they like you and the service you gave, rather than they like your fancy booth or whatever.

Having said this, if you're totally run off your feet and can't both run your salon AND have time to spray people, then maybe it is an option, if it worked out a lot cheaper than just hiring someone to help.

My mobile clients who've tried booths say they prefer the personal touch, rather than a machine doing it x

Latest posts

Back