Suntana 14%

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxkazxx

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Was just wondering does anyone have a picture of suntana 14% after wash off?
My best friend wants it done but I think it would be way too dark on her she would be fair skinned but has dark eyes and hair and tans really suit her but I think 14% would be way to dark! Do you guys think it would go orange cause she is fair? She likes the Towie look and she's had 12% L.A tan done and it looked really good ( although definitely not natural but she doesn't mind this!)

Thanks,
xxkazxx

I will be getting some on Monday if my bank sort out this mess with people not getting paid! :) xxx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1340532948.388387.jpg that's the Suntana 14% I am PALE but was at a wedding so wanted to be quite brown, fade off was ok probs a bit to dark to fade off as even as I would of liked x

I will be getting some on Monday if my bank sort out this mess with people not getting paid! :) xxx

Thanks for your reply.
I have to do the tan on Monday because we are going away Tuesday morning so it will probably be too late but if you could post a pic anyway just to compare that would be great!

Thanks,
xxkazxx.

View attachment 16676 that's the Suntana 14% I am PALE but was at a wedding so wanted to be quite brown, fade off was ok probs a bit to dark to fade off as even as I would of liked x

Thanks for your reply :)
It actually a lovely colour on you. No at all orange think I will go ahead with it!
She doesn't mind about fade off it only has too last 2 days max and she will be happy!x

No problem I wouldn't normally have it so dark but it actually was ok on me! Hope she likes it x

Thanks for your reply :)
It actually a lovely colour on you. No at all orange think I will go ahead with it!
She doesn't mind about fade off it only has too last 2 days max and she will be happy!x

Suntana's fade off isn't great anyway no matter what percentage xx

Suntana's fade off isn't great anyway no matter what percentage xx

I completely disagree with this. I have been using Suntana for years without any problems with fade-off and all my clients keep coming back for more!
x

Sorry I disagree as well, the 8%, 10% which I normally have is brilliant fade off. The 14% I had this time wasn't the best because of how pale I am an my skin was quite dry. As long as you look after your tan I think Suntana has one of the best fade offs x

There's a few threads on here discussing it and I'm not the only one who thinks this. I used 8% on mum
and her fade off wasn't great, even though she moisturised ANC exfoliated. I also find my fade off is really patchy with the 10%. Just my opinion though.

It would be a pretty boring tan industry if we were all the same colour I suppose ;-) I use la tan and Suntana depending on who I am doing, as it may suit one and not the other. I am trying out more samples as I go along as well x

Latest posts

Back