Solglo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarahxxx

Reaction score
Hi iv just popped over from the nail geek I'm booked in for Solglo training at the end of august just wondered if anyone's done their training with them and what is was like?

Hi there. I didn't do my training with them but I use their products and machine and I have to say I love it! I haven't had any orange tans and all my customers comment on how natural their colours are!

Thanks you dont seem to hear of it that much on here but it's the most local to me as iv got a two year old sometimes child care is hard to organise for longer than 9-5 if I have to travel to do course , good to know you like it thanks hun

hi Sarah,

Where are you based? we have a BABTAC accredited course if you'd like to consider other providers. You can see details here AVIVA Labs Academy Page1

Hi thanx for your reply but iv actually already booked and paid for the Solglo course now , I am based in derby/ Notts area

Hi trained with Solglo about 4 years ago, there training was fine an I did buy there tent and machine and have had no problems but I do now use LA tan as I prefer there solution x

It's mainly just for the training because the salon where I'll be working when I go back use LDN:Skins but Solglo was the closest date and place to me , did u find their training good?

Yes the training was fine, went through everything you need to know

Latest posts

Back