Lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nhiggs

Reaction score
New to lashes still learning but I feel the glue is slowing me down and causing me problems, as when I apply a lash and move on they are all sticking together, would it be advisable to use a faster glue while training or not . Thanks x

New to lashes still learning but I feel the glue is slowing me down and causing me problems, as when I apply a lash and move on they are all sticking together, would it be advisable to use a faster glue while training or not . Thanks x

Hi

Work a lash on one eye and then on the other eye. Alternate each time and the lashes should be drying by the time you do another on the first eye. Don't lash the the very next lash to the one you've just done, set yourself a frame up and then work in between them.

If they are still wet, use a blower to dry them for a few seconds before moving on..

Do not move on to the faster glue until you've done about 50 sets, you won't be fast enough to use it. It will just make you glue them together faster.

Take your time while you're practising and perfect your skill. Lashes aren't easy, but when you crack it, it's very rewarding!

Good luck with it all!

I agree with Julesgems and even though we are all impatient and want to get better and quicker immediately it does take patience and time to get competent!

At the beginning you will need more time to attach the extensions which is why most companies use a slower setting adhesive for the students and often problems occur when you swap too soon to a faster adhesive so take your time and make sure the bond you are creating is over the whole length, let the lashes set before you work on the "neighbour" and once you feel fully competent in the application try a faster setting adhesive.

With the right technique and some experience you can get pretty quick even with the slower setting adhesives.

Latest posts

Back