Stocking more than 1 variety of PR hot wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautician12345

Reaction score
I use Euroblond for all my hot waxing needs (Brazilian, lip, brows, underarms, etc) but is there any benefit in stocking more than one of the range?

Are there advantages to the various types? I'd love to go on the discovery day but can't get there.

What are the pros and cons of say Euroblond, Eurose, Greenepil, Cristaline?

I usually have two of the non strip waxes and I find that escential rose is a great summer wax as it sets ups really quick in humid and hot conditions and I also find thats its great at picking up smaller hairs( on the neck line and if clients have shaved etc)..

TBH the discovery days are really the best way to try the range out and see which you prefer. PR have small sample bags of the whole range so they will send you out the ones you require.

HTH Jack

I have changed my hot wax to Berins at the moment, but my daughter wanted me to get some Pure in for her waxing as we've tried it in a sample and she really liked it..reckoned it hurt less..:o ! Its hypoallergienic, sets quickly and is a little more...plastickey/rubbery iykwim..
If you phone Thalgo up they will probs be happy to send you a couple of trial packs, and Im sure for a few pounds they'd probably send you the whole range that they have the trial packs for!! They're lovely people and very helpful..
Ive tried escential rose, but found the fragrance was a bit overpowering, Eurose is a very similar wax, but nowhere near as strong smelling..similar texture to the Pure as well, fast setting too..hope this helps as thats all Ive tried..x
Sorry Jack..ddint read al your post properly..seems we have posted the same thing!! lol

I'll have to try and get to the discovery day I guess. :sad:

Latest posts

Back