Dilemma with price lists - help please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newatnails

Reaction score
Hi everyone.,
Well i've finally qualified on my level 2 beauty and need to now get up and running with trying to get some clients..., I have been toying with the idea of renting a room somewhere or going mobile., to be honest I've never really wanted to do mobile, although I know there is a shortage of mobile therapists these days., but the thought of carrying of my stuff around day in day out just does nothing for me whatsoever, I'm not getting any younger:sad: But am wondering in the meantime wether it would be worth doing to try and get some more confidence and experience before looking at paying a rent somewhere to rent a room (although personally I do wonder after paying for fuel and all the downtime setting up, and packing away., getting to your next customer - wether you'd lose out that much ?)

So any thoughts on the above please geeks., what did you do when you were 1st qualified to get yourselves up and running ?

Also..., I am doing price lists at the moment, and obviously because I'm not sure what I'm doing yet., but need to start earning some money soon., I just don't know how to work my price list in days/times/ mobile work from home ? I would much prefer for people to come to me at home where I could be all set up and ready and waiting for them, I don't have a dedicated room as yet which I know could cause a problem, but was thinking of offering mobile/home at first and maybe offering a discount for day time/home appts (that would suit me better just for now) to try and entice clients to come to me

What do you think and how would you word it to send flexible on your price list, and would you mention the discount about if they were willing to come to me ?

Sorry for the long winded message, but my head is fit to bursting., can't move on with my price list till I make a decision so all advice welcome :p

Latest posts

Back