Advice re: semi perm eyelash extention pricing, please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jurate

Reaction score
I have been offered and accepted the offer to rent a room at a VERY upscale hairdressers at extremely good terms for lash extensions (its almost too good to be true, but it isnt :) and the fact that they came to me through my trainers referral who was originally offered the place but shes gone onto different venture is very flattering considering i have not been lashing very long).

Basically, when i started i did a bit mobile and charged 45 euro per set - i still charge the same those few clients that i have for mobile work (its only 3-4 people), however, i do one lady who does lashes herself at her own salon and she charges 90 per her sets!

At the other salon that i work at i charge 55 due to the competition, prices vary there anything from 40-80.

My all clients are happy with the sets i do and have never complained about the price. The place i have been offered to go to is in a very expensive area (my competition there is just one person doing mobile, i have no idea how much she charges) and i feel i have to increase my price, but i dont know if it is appropriate to do so as i will still work in the other salon (i will stop doing mobile tho), the are a good 30 mins drive apart, so they are not in direct competitions, but is it appropriate to me to raise prices up to, say, 70 euro at one place and still charge 55 at another? I do feel i am worth it, and i have been contemplating to raise them for a little while anyway, and now that i have this chance...

Any advice appreciated! :)

Jurate xx

Latest posts

Back