Mini facial charge?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxAileenxx

Reaction score
hi, im qualified to carry out a mini facial treatment and was thinking of adding it to my price list, how much should I charge for it? Im really not sure!

Depends on the area have a look and see what your competition are charging and take it from there.

You also need to consider your time taken to carry out the treatment and take out that amount from your hourly rate.
Also the cost of product used too

It's easy to say just charge a tenner for instance but would this even cover your costs?

As Matthew says, it depends upon time, your level of experience/skill, the quality of the products etc. For my half hour Decleor express facial I charge £29, which shall shortly be raised, but that's using premium skincare and in salon.

I charge £30.00 for a Decleor 30 min treatment.
Your product company should be able to help give you the product costs, then just work out your hourly rate, disposables etc.

Why sell yourself short and only offer the mini? I'd offer mini and full facial with a slight up charge for the mini. For instance i offer a full facial with 8 options for standard price of $60 and it takes one hour.
With the one hour facial I usually offer them wax hand dip for free in the winter, and a super foot massage in the summer. ( that leads to my verbiage about my pedicures and gel nails).
An express facial is 30 minutes and costs $35. But most of my clients always go for the whole hour and they want the works!! Good luck!!

thanks everyone, I only learnt the mini one so i can only offer that.

Latest posts

Back