reception desks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leece

Reaction score
i have read about threads on cheaper nail tables from ikea. (they are brill)

but does any one know where i can get a cheap reception desk?

what do all you guys use as a reception desks?

all help gratefull.

thanks

luv

I know Deni had one for sale in geekbay, I'm sure she still has it, why not pm her?

Sassy Hassy said:
I know Deni had one for sale in geekbay, I'm sure she still has it, why not pm her?

where about is it in geekbay----i'm not vey good at finding things in there.
sorry to be a pain

anybody else know where i would get a cheap reception desk from?

i have had a look at the one on geekbay-but waiting for replie.

please help

the last time i went to IKEA, they had done a show room as a salon.....they had a reception desk, but i can't remember the name of it. im sure if you were to ask, they would help you.
i got my reception desk from E.W.D, its the 'Brico' collection and comes in dark or light wood effect. cost £189.00 + vat, unless you go on a vat free day.

I was in Ikea in Cardiff the other day and they have a room done up as a salon & they have a fab reception desk in it for £189 :eek: , Sue Simms from Millenium Nails in Cardiff had told me about it and said it was outstanding value and she wasn't wrong (i actually drove up from Reading to have a look cause it was by far the best quote for a reception desk that i had found so far!)

The front is covered in clear perspex so you can have your salon name done up and put on it, theres a raised ledge on it for leaflets and shelves underneath it for storage, theres even a space for your till to fit in, it's fab. They have a great range of salon furniture aswell, well done IKEA!!

do you know what it is called so i can look on line for it.

bling nails said:
the last time i went to IKEA, they had done a show room as a salon.....they had a reception desk, but i can't remember the name of it. im sure if you were to ask, they would help you.
i got my reception desk from E.W.D, its the 'Brico' collection and comes in dark or light wood effect. cost £189.00 + vat, unless you go on a vat free day.
have you got a website so i can have a look at it please hun
thanks

Does Anybody Know The Name Of The Desk From Ikea?

does anybody know the name of the reception desk that is in ikea for £189.00?????

help me pleaseeeeeeeeee

Latest posts

Back