£120 for a full head?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the approach has to be "I am sorry but I can't offer you cheap extensions, I offer affordable but good quality extensions instead"

Loving that studio 58 :) ...xx

You need to set yourself apart for the rest that's my motto start as you mean to go on..

A good Hair Extension Technician isn't cheap and cheap hair extensions are not good.

If you client wants a cheap fitting then they are not going to come back for maintenance or rotation appointments and these type of clients will walk round with horrendous hair extensions in showing your work off.

I totally agree.. I've just come across some real shoddy work ...looks so thing and straggly no wonder it's 120 :0

She will 'take home' whatever she charges minus the cost of the hair - client paid say £160, hair cost her £100, 'takes home' £60.

Agree with cdawson, have you seen some of the pics of these 'full head' fittings?

Cheap thin hair and not enough of it fitted.

In my experience of the cheapoo hair extension not qualified brigade they are mainly on pay as you go mobiles that when they have ripped enough people off get switched off never to be contacted again. They buy crap hair off ebay and never fit enough hair just dot it everywhere to make it look like a lot and use the ill style it for you and curl it so it looks thicker worst case i had i removed 50 strands the poor cow was charged 200 quid for full head 2 weeks before . I think everyone should be registered and have to show certificates and places that sell hair to anyone should be more regulated. In the wrong hands they can do alot of damage
Cheap hair extensions are not good good hair extensions are not cheap

Agreed. I don't mess about and tell them exactly what I charge.

What do you ppl charge???

I charge £240 inc an aftercare pack x

For 18" full head, £480. I get plenty of business. Thankfully.

What do you put in your aftercare pack and where do you get your products from? xx

Shampoo, conditioner and extension brush from studio58 x

Wow :) what hair do you use xx

I use Tasha jacks hair. But have been trialling a new brand launching soon which I can't discuss just yet.

A lot of my clients have had the bad experiences of the £150 for a full head. So they're prepared to pay for quality now.

I use Tasha jacks hair. But have been trialling a new brand launching soon which I can't discuss just yet.

A lot of my clients have had the bad experiences of the £150 for a full head. So they're prepared to pay for quality now.

Oh yea I remember you were telling us about this secret brand! Just out of interest, what price bracket is it in?

Oh I remember we still not allowed to know the brand yet lol xxx

Haha sorry team. Not you much longer now though :). Price wise, again, I can't really say but it's not as high as other Euorpean hair stockists and not low like the mainstream sites we can everything from. It's a great price or at least that's what I fed back. I think they are still yet to firm up the prices. Whichever, the hair is Gorgeous after many many washes!

Ok that's enough as I don't want to get in trouble x

Excited to no :) xx

I know of a girl who's putting out 2 for £200 for 20-26" or £85 for a full head of 16" ... Screams ebay to me I educate my clients and perspectives well via fb to steer clear I've had a few of this girls "clients" to rectify pardon the pun but her work will always come "unstuck" charging what she is! X

Charlotte xxx

I know of a girl who's putting out 2 for £200 for 20-26" or £85 for a full head of 16" ... Screams ebay to me I educate my clients and perspectives well via fb to steer clear I've had a few of this girls "clients" to rectify pardon the pun but her work will always come "unstuck" charging what she is! X

Charlotte xxx

How do you get ppl to stay clear try don't seem to listen to me and they go for cheap:(

You don't want the clients that go cheap anyway- they won't pay for maintenance or removal!! Not worth the hassle!

Latest posts

Back