£15 per hour for a room

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leigh<3

Reaction score
I have been given the chance to rent a room within a wellbeing center offering massage. Maybe i am just clueless or is £15 an hour a reasonable price?

do you have to pay even if no one books or doesn't turn up?

personally it is too much unless it was very plush and they guaranteed clients

£15 a day sound like what it should be! thats what i pay! it depends what your geting included in your rent every1 is differnt!

Thats more an hour than I pay for a day! I know I have a good deal but it seems a lot to me. As hippy chick says it depends also on the venue and location.

Im not 100% about having to pay if there is a no show and they dont have a regular client base at the moment with reopening after a few months.
It is also rather community base its a lovely place but not up market or anything.

it seems a little steep to me, i mean say you were in there for 8 hrs a day it would be £120 a day which i think it expensive hth

I would say that is far to much for a massage therapist.

I was chatting to my chiropractor about room rentals (we both work from home) and she had been offered a room for £15 per hour which said was madness and she charges £35 per 30 min treatment = £70 per hour.

:eek: seems VERY expensive to me!

Hi,

Yes, it does seem a lot. I'm in a very affluent area and it's about half of that, on an on-going basis.

Around here you would easily pay £15/hr but only on an ad-hoc basis, not if you were committing to a regular slot. If paying £15 enables you to do a £50+ treatment then it could be money well spent, especially if you're not tied into anything.

Sounds like you probably need to look into it in a bit more detail and gain some clarification. If you feel they've completely mis-calculated how much they can charge it might be worth going back to them with a counter-offer. If they're new they might accept....

wow that's crazy! How much are you charging for an hours massage?

:eek::eek: That means you would need to charge over£24 per hour before you were coming out ant better off than the minimum wage,,£20 per day give or take sounds right to me.

xx

Latest posts

Back