£150 for bonded hair extensions??????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bumdeebum

Reaction score
I'm a mobile hairdresser and did a hair extension course last year. Ive only really done friends and family so just got them to buy the hair and I fitted it for a free (well usually a bottle if wine!!) lol
I'm wanting to start doing them once my salon in house has finished but not sure of prices!! in my area there is a lot of girls doing extensions some just applying extensions and not cutting them for £150 full head!!! How can they manage to buy hair and fit them for this price?? My friends friend got them done and they look nice but I'm not wanting to do them and not really spend hours for little profit!!

How can they do it for this price and get a lot of business from them??

What do you geeks think??????
Xxx

They buy cheap rubbish hair off the internet which doesn't match properly (from the ones I've seen), they don't declare the money they get, and they claim benefits as well. That's why they are happy standing for 3 hours for a tenner.

Someone in my area does a full head £80! X

and if they are just using a weft and gluing it in as lots of non pro's do then at £150.00 its a good earner :rolleyes:

I agree with persianista!
Someone in my area does extensions plus colour and cut for £100!!..and she does 2 people at the same time in 2 hours!!...beggars belief what products she must be using and she does it in her front room whilst her kids are running around with hair stuck to them..nice. :eek:

Latest posts

Back