1/2 head extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siobrennan

Reaction score
hi everyone!

how much would you guys expect to make off of a half head of pre bonded extensions? i aim to make 150 from a full head, but iv a client wanting only half out and replaced with fresh hair..... would like to still be making a reasonable amount off of this as il need to remove half, was blow dry and replace half.
also i've been charging 50 for removal, (remove, wash cut blow dry) half price for those wanting new hair in the same day, but when the remover is 10 each time its hard to make it worth while and this month is so slow.......

all input would be welcomed

I charge for a full head £235- £325 depending on length and thickness. I also offer this service where I remove the sides or the back and replace with fresh hair. I charge half the price of a full head! hth x

I would normally charge £25 for removal if refitting same day, so half that for half head, then cost of new hair £1.10 per bond fitting. I to charge £150 to fit full head but don't earn that when rebonding a full head as it takes me longer, but what you don't make one time, you make the next, when it's regulars I generally waiver the cut etc as I'd rather see them regularly as they are priceless to me x

We normally charge £450+ for a full head so about £300-£350 for a half a head! But that's just at our salon

We normally charge £450+ for a full head so about £300-£350 for a half a head! But that's just at our salon

oh my i wish i could charge this hon!! my area wont allow it - im already at the mid-higher end of the scale at a starting price of £250 would you believe!!!!
coolio - il go for bang on half, keeps everyone happy as this particular client is totally in love with the extensions so think she will start becoming a regular :)

thanks for your help guys, much appreciated :)

Latest posts

Back