2 day nail ex course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clairep10

Reaction score
hi
new to this site, i am on a nail tech one and have op to go on a 2 day nail ex course in acrylic then to do a gel one, what do you more experianced peeps think? I am down to do the nail tech 2 in sept in anycase. I have printed off the info on " learning about learning" today, so will read that.
Plus have sucribed to scratch mag, think thats ok?
C*

Hi there Claire

You haven't really said much about the course you are currently on or the courses that you are thinking of doing.

If I were you, I would type in a search (top right) 'education' and 'short courses' and have a good old read before you part with your money.

HTH

Welcome Claire,

If you have got the money, subscribe to Professional Nails too - Kat Hanks is really proactive with this mag, Scratch is a great mag too - Alex is visionary and very artistic in her work.

Invest your time on this site looking through old threads regarding education, products and training - you will save money just doing that.

Market leaders are leaders in their field because they invest in research and development to produce products that excite the technician and consumer and are innovative.

Look ahead to when you are trained - what are you going to do, open a studio, work mobile - can you supplier offer products for you to retail?

Sorry if I am over complcating things for you but so often people come on this site and say 'I have spent xxx hundreds and wasted my money' You are lucky - you found this site before you have spent!

Don't just go for the wow factor - think long term as doing nails is addictive and fun, You will have a social life as well as an income!

Cathy

Hi
I spoke to a lady called sally at "the nail training company" it's in back of the Proffssional nails march editon which I got from the excel. she said she writes for Scatch and done aricles for Prof nails too. She said as an independant does not promote one brand but will train you on one you want to.
She seemed full of advise, they have a 2 day course in one system. i want to learn and keep learning. CND sounds really good what prices are their courses in acrylic, how long do they last?
C*

Latest posts

Back