2 questions about advertising...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The hair group was/is a company that advertised in the national papers and magazines that you could send off for a free haircut. A list is then bought by participating salons for a small fee and we rang the people to organise a free haircut.
Not seen or heard about this company for quite a while(we didn't need to keep using it) but we gained a lot of regular clients from the scheme.

The hair group was/is a company that advertised in the national papers and magazines that you could send off for a free haircut. A list is then bought by participating salons for a small fee and we rang the people to organise a free haircut.
Not seen or heard about this company for quite a while(we didn't need to keep using it) but we gained a lot of regular clients from the scheme.

that sounds good i might have a quick google if they are still around

I like that idea! Better still, make sure they get a full body wax and a spray tan first, and, if really adventurous, get them to pose in just their pants and shoes, with the salon logo painted/airbrushed on their chests and backs!
Posted via Mobile Device

:green: yeah i bet that will get attention

I stopped using them about a year ago.

Latest posts

Back