20% off same day treatments?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrsSlim

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Just wondering if any of you offer 10%, 20% off same day treatments. If for example you have had a cancellation or something?
I have noticed a couple of salons offer this, I'm just a little skeptical if other clients get the hump they are in that day and still paying full price..
Also would clients try and hold out in he hope to get an appointment?
Just looking for feedback to see if it has worked for you :)

Hi everyone,
Just wondering if any of you offer 10%, 20% off same day treatments. If for example you have had a cancellation or something?
I have noticed a couple of salons offer this, I'm just a little skeptical if other clients get the hump they are in that day and still paying full price..
Also would clients try and hold out in he hope to get an appointment?
Just looking for feedback to see if it has worked for you :)

I have a girl on Facebook that does teeth whitening for £99 but offers the cancellation for £69, so in reality your not going to pay £99 when she advertises ALOT of cancelations at £69 are you? That's just my thought.. Maybe on the same day I would do it but she does it days/weeks in advance! Makes no sense to me xx

I personally wouldn't do this as I prefer people who book up in advance rather than on the day. It also encourages people to leave it last minute to book in and would be unfair on your organised clients. Just my thoughts :) x

I personally wouldn't do this as I prefer people who book up in advance rather than on the day. It also encourages people to leave it last minute to book in and would be unfair on your organised clients. Just my thoughts :) x

Totally agree!
I was just wondering if it had worked for some people.. As I have seen big salons start to do this. If I was booked in that same say I would be quite annoyed if I found out somebody got it cheaper! X

Totally agree!
I was just wondering if it had worked for some people.. As I have seen big salons start to do this. If I was booked in that same say I would be quite annoyed if I found out somebody got it cheaper! X

I know I would probably cancel my appointment and move it to the cheaper one if I saw it a couple or hours in advance lol x

We used to do this in the salon if you booked 24 hours before you got it cheaper but we found clients not rebooking and hanging on till day before and if we couldnt fit them in we would lose them! Plus other clients feel robbed if they pay more for being a good client and rebooking x

I agree. I know salons do it a lot and I guess it works for the salon but I've never liked the idea of rewarding those who leave it to the last minute.

I actually give 10% off to my regulars who book their next appointment before they leave and stick to it - they're the kind of people I want to reward!

I agree. I know salons do it a lot and I guess it works for the salon but I've never liked the idea of rewarding those who leave it to the last minute.

I actually give 10% off to my regulars who book their next appointment before they leave and stick to it - they're the kind of people I want to reward!

This would be the discount I would suggest ... reward loyalty x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back