8.0 to warm at roots but ends too light!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah hun do that or I quite like 7.13 1/4 and 9.3 3/4 :) just.trying 7av and 9g in matrix, trying to find different colours so not sticking to the same all the time :)

Yeh I know I haven't been qualified long but got fed up of the same colours, and toning with 9/01 was the worst lol xx

Yeh I know I haven't been qualified long but got fed up of the same colours, and toning with 9/01 was the worst lol xx

I prefer 9/02 get some white buffalo hair. Or extensions, real hair and create colours!! ;) mix and have fun always used to do this, Sony forget to try it on virgin hair though once you found some colours before using it on client. Think ive got about 20 colour cocktails I'm gonna mix and create at the minute.

I prefer 9/02 get some white buffalo hair. Or extensions, real hair and create colours!! ;) mix and have fun always used to do this, Sony forget to try it on virgin hair though once you found some colours before using it on client. Think ive got about 20 colour cocktails I'm gonna mix and create at the minute.

Ooh I will!!!! Such a good idea :)

Just get the hair from Sallys???

Should be ok hun, I just refuse to shop there so wouldn't know lol x

Ah lol where do you go?? I'm sort of a newbie to being a lone wolf lol xx

Ah lol where do you go?? I'm sort of a newbie to being a lone wolf lol xx

Aston and fincher, capital, Ewd, Alan Howard, ellisons, salons direct and got a friend who gets raccoon hair for me :) just for this purpose lol

Aston and fincher, capital, Ewd, Alan Howard, ellisons, salons direct and got a friend who gets raccoon hair for me :) just for this purpose lol

Ooh I'll try those :) just have to put up with rubbish old Sallys hair for now lol. Thanks for the advice tho really appreciate it :)

Ooh I'll try those :) just have to put up with rubbish old Sallys hair for now lol. Thanks for the advice tho really appreciate it :)

It's prob not rubbish I just don't shop their, dont agree with the thing of selling to anyone x

Yeh I know it is daft :o

Latest posts

Back