A question about ANT

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiger Jay

Reaction score
This is probably going to seem like the stupidest question on this site, but I need to ask.

Could someone tell me what the benifits of joining ANT are.
And why nail techs join ANT
And is it optional or a nessesity to join.

What does ANT do?

:o
Sorry , feel a bit stupid.
Jules

At the mo, not a lot!!! Bit embarrasing really as the geeks know, i have been trying to get involved for ages but no luck. But at last, they have asked me to write the newsletter and hopefuly lots more. See tonights post i have done on the ant newsletter.

You do a member pack, cheap insurance and pro nails mag at the mo,,,,,,,,,
watch this space,,,,,, things are gonna change!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately the "Membership Pack" is a little lightweight. I only got a pen this time! The membership certificate is particularly "underwhelming" this year - a black and white photocopy on ordinary copy paper. I complained and they sent me something decent to put on my wall.

The insurance scheme is actually more expensive than other identical policies provided by the same broker for other organisations like OPI.

IMO the main benefit is the corporate Yellow Pages advertising ANT have. This allows you as a member to put your details within an ANT advertisement for as little as £70. Much cheaper than normal YP advertising.

Sounds to me like its not much to write about ,however have been told that people are aiming to make improvements.

Thanks both for your replys
Jules
glynis said:
Unfortunately the "Membership Pack" is a little lightweight. I only got a pen this time! The membership certificate is particularly "underwhelming" this year - a black and white photocopy on ordinary copy paper. I complained and they sent me something decent to put on my wall.

The insurance scheme is actually more expensive than other identical policies provided by the same broker for other organisations like OPI.

IMO the main benefit is the corporate Yellow Pages advertising ANT have. This allows you as a member to put your details within an ANT advertisement for as little as £70. Much cheaper than normal YP advertising.

Latest posts

Back