Acrylic nail products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Serena Abbott

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am new to the industry and recent courses I have taken haven't given me the best direction with what products I should be using,

I'd really love to know what you guys prefer to use in terms of acrylic products, whether you mix and match brands for the best results and what brands you find more value for money, or less fumes etc

Really look forward to meeting you all

Thanks
Serena

Hi Everyone,

I am new to the industry and recent courses I have taken haven't given me the best direction with what products I should be using,

I'd really love to know what you guys prefer to use in terms of acrylic products, whether you mix and match brands for the best results and what brands you find more value for money, or less fumes etc

Really look forward to meeting you all

Thanks
Serena
There are quite a few threads that might be helpful to you, if you do a quick search.

A number of techs have recently converted to CJP which they are loving, but have a look at CJP, CND, Ink London, and NSI (these seem to be what most are using just to give you an idea)

With regards to mixing and matching- it's never advised to mix and match the systems as they have been specifically designed to work together so for instance using CND retention liquid and CJP powders isn't advisable as can cause service breakdown, amongst other things xx

Last edited:
^wss,
Dough Schoon says never to mix and match systems. Try as I might, can't find the reference though!
A vote for both CND and Ink London here.
Welcome to a wonderful world!

^wss,
Dough Schoon says never to mix and match systems. Try as I might, can't find the reference though!
A vote for both CND and Ink London here.
Welcome to a wonderful world!
He's said it on various occasions (article in nails mag) and also a number of times on his FB page, here is one from a FB post :)

"Don't mix and match systems that weren't designed to be used with each other. If you do when something goes wrong, it will likely be because you are not following manufacturer's instructions. Also, how will any manufacturer be able to help you solve your problems, if you're not following instructions? And, if you accidentally injure a client, you may find yourself in the uncomfortable position of explaining why you failed to follow manufacturer's directions, which is never a good position to be in."

Latest posts

Back