Acrylic...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eccles240180

Reaction score
Hi - this is my first post! I need some help please!

Im looking to get back into being a mobile therapist and i have searched the web for acrylic nail training courses. There are so many, any ideas which system is the best and who do the best courses?
Im also looking at using the electric drill - good or not good - and can you get courses to be trained in this?

Any feedback is massively appreciated!

Thanks

:)

Hi - this is my first post! I need some help please!

Im looking to get back into being a mobile therapist and i have searched the web for acrylic nail training courses. There are so many, any ideas which system is the best and who do the best courses?
Im also looking at using the electric drill - good or not good - and can you get courses to be trained in this?

Any feedback is massively appreciated!

Thanks

:)

If you put 'training' into the search facility on here you will get tons of information, but personally I trained with CND and IMO they offer the best in both education and products.

You can do training courses for nail drills, in fact everyone who uses one most definitely should, but I don't see the need to use one. There are pros and cons that have been discussed lots on here before, again the search facility will help you.

Latest posts

Back