Acrylics on very short nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinker bell

Reaction score
Hi guys,
This is my first ever message so please be kind,
I have been doing nails for a few years now and never really had any problems with lifting or them falling off ect. I only do it part time as I have a full time job in the day. The other day I offered to do a friends nails who is a bitter and has extremely short bitten nails. I chose to sculp them as I thought this would be the best way. However 3 days later a few have fallen off. What would you recommend in this situation? Would you even work on nails so short? To give an example they were about half the length
of a normal nail that would reach your finger tip. Please help as I am doubting myself and it has really knocked my confidence. Thank you.

I had similar problem with client. She got on better with sculpts than tips but then wanted them longer than her " working length" so would grow then snap them. Persuaded her to try overlay only and she ended up growing her nails- naturally- sort of! Now has Shellac and loves it! X

Latest posts

Back