adive needed for little aftercare packs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julie76

Reaction score
hi everyone just wanna know wot would be great to put into little fancy bags for after they had there nails done! cuticle oil i know but wot else would be gd & do i charge them much? yeah im a newby at this as u can tell :biggrin:
any advice would be pukka thanx :Love:

ooppsss just seen how ive spelt advice on my title :) sorry

sounds nice but i wouldnt spend too much on it- us newwbies can go bit mad!!!
the solar oil pinkies are great and obviuosly an aftercare leaflet of some sort- maybe a small pot of solar butter if you have any- that would be nice- maybe you could try charging for it- or add it onto the price for the full set- i dont know if pople would pay a lot for it tho- i have had loads of pinkie solar oils which i am just giving free to my customers- they seem to appreciate it- hoopefully they will come back again and again!!!1:lol:

hi, im gonna do the same, was thinking a mini solar butter, file or buffer (case of breakage or lifting so they dont pick) and mini solar oil plus creative pricelist and aftercare sheet and charge a fiver.

ooh i wouldn't put a file in there - your clients might go a bit mad with it while they are watching eastenders and start filing away at one nail - and then its 'oops its too short i better even out the rest' etc... they come back for an infill with no length on their nails!! (well some of my clients would anyway) xx

ur prob rite, wot else could i put in, somethin cheap - a wee buffer?

Why not include it in the price of a full set? I am sure there are loads of folk who would just say 'no its okay I have some at home' or similar. I include a Solar Oil Pinkie and aftercare leaflet with each full set because I think they are essential not an optional extra.
If you wanted to do an after care retail pack what about including a pair of Rubber Gloves?
HTH
KxXx

thought bout this but its too late to put it in my prices! mite put em up in the new yr and include it in th price cos they are essential items as u say!

1. Solar Oil Pinkie - everyone loves them and its gives them enough to get them hooked....they'll want a bigger one when its finished!! I carry one round in my bag all the time - I LOVE IT!!!

2. I would give them an Aftercare Sheet...on this sheet you can mention other products that would be beneficial to the care of their nails...i may promt them to buy something else on their next visit.

3. A couple of your business cards...they can give them to their friends/family/work collegues

4. An up to date price list showing all of your services

5. If you are running any promotions you could put in a flier with the info on

6. If you have a loyalty scheme you could include a loyalty card to get them started!

I would put these bits in if it were free but if you were charging for them them you could include a solar butter, a high shine top coat to help keep their nails glossy in between visits, a mini flie on a keyring for them to carry round....the list is endless!

Latest posts

Back